11th Century Viking Sword with leather scabbard, practical blunt, SK-BBattle-ready reproduction of a late Viking Age single-handed sword from the 11th century.T
Warning: Last items in stock!
11th Century Viking Sword with leather scabbard, practical blunt, SK-B
Battle-ready reproduction of a late Viking Age single-handed sword from the 11th century.
This sword is exclusively hand-crafted. The guard and the elaborate pommel are made out malleable cast iron. The blade is hand-riveted to the pommel. The hilt has a stitched leather wrapping. The high-quality spring steel blade is oil-tempered up to 48-50Â° Rockwell and has a distinctive fuller which offers both great flexibility and a lesser weight. The edges of the blade are blunt and the tip is rounded for safety.
The beautiful leather-wrapped wooden scabbard features two straps with buckles. These can for example be fastened to the straps of your own sword belt.
- Battle-ready Sword Category: SK-B
Â Learn more about our classification for blunt practical swords
- Blade material: spring steel EN45, heat-treated
- Rockwell hardness of blade: 48-50Â° HRC
- Overall length: approx. 96 cm
- Blade length: approx. 78.5 cm
- Cutting edge: approx. 2 mm
- Max. blade width: approx. 43 mm
- Point of Balance: approx. 13 cm from the guard
- Including leather-wrapped wooden scabbard
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1300 g
10% discount on all Swords!
This campaign is valid in August and September 2016!
The retail price stated at our website are already reduced.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
No customer reviews for the moment.