- VIKING AGE Reenactment Goods
- Viking TENTS
VIKING SWORD , Norway
Warning: Last items in stock!
We bring you a high quality reproduction of Viking sword found in Klepp, Norway dating back to the 10th century. SHARP COLLECTIBLE SWORD.
- Material - blade: 54SiCr6 spring steel (CSN 14 260), hardened to approx. 52-54 HRC
- Pommel: bronze
- Handle: leather
- Overall length: 95 cm
- Sharp blade approx. 85 cm long and 4.7 cm wide
- Point of Balance: 15 cm
- Guard width: 11 cm
- Handle length: 9.5 cm
- Bronze pommel size: 4 x 7.5 cm
- Hand-sewn handle
- Manufactured by Arma Epona sword masters
Ask a question
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
No customer comments for the moment.