11th Century Viking Sword with leather scabbard, practical blunt, SK-BBattle-ready reproduction of a late Viking Age single-handed sword from the 11th century.T
Warning: Last items in stock!
11th Century Viking Sword with leather scabbard, practical blunt, SK-B
Battle-ready reproduction of a late Viking Age single-handed sword from the 11th century.
This sword is exclusively hand-crafted. The guard and the elaborate pommel are made out malleable cast iron. The blade is hand-riveted to the pommel. The hilt has a stitched leather wrapping. The high-quality spring steel blade is oil-tempered up to 48-50Â° Rockwell and has a distinctive fuller which offers both great flexibility and a lesser weight. The edges of the blade are blunt and the tip is rounded for safety.
The beautiful leather-wrapped wooden scabbard features two straps with buckles. These can for example be fastened to the straps of your own sword belt.
- Battle-ready Sword Category: SK-B
Â Learn more about our classification for blunt practical swords
- Blade material: spring steel EN45, heat-treated
- Rockwell hardness of blade: 48-50Â° HRC
- Overall length: approx. 96 cm
- Blade length: approx. 78.5 cm
- Cutting edge: approx. 2 mm
- Max. blade width: approx. 43 mm
- Point of Balance: approx. 13 cm from the guard
- Including leather-wrapped wooden scabbard
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1300 g
10% discount on all Swords!
This campaign is valid in August and September 2016!
The retail price stated at our website are already reduced.